In This Episode, You’ll Hear About
Dr. Halee Fischer-Wright is a nationally respected healthcare executive and physician leader whose work focuses on medical management innovation and creating cultures of excellence.
She has long been focused on improving physician culture and performance of health practices and co-authored Tribal Leadership, a New York Times bestseller focused on building business cultures of success.
Today, she is the President and CEO of the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) – an organization that empowers healthcare practices and providers to create meaningful change.
- Dr. Halee Fischer-Wright: @drhalee
- HITlikeaGirl: @HITlikeaGirlpod
- Joy Rios: @askjoyrios
- Robin Roberts: @RRobertseHealth
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Dr. Fischer-Wright’s LinkedIn
- Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)
- Back To Balance: The Art, Science, and Business of Medicine (2017) book
- Tribal Leadership, (2008) book
Thanks For Listening
Furthermore, please leave us a review for HIT Like A Girl Podcast on iTunes! We appreciate every review because they play a major role in improving the ranking of the show.