In This Episode, You’ll Hear About
Kelly Del Gaudio has more than 13 years of industry experience working with MEDITECH acute and ambulatory systems. She focuses heavily on EMR optimization and in likely the truest sense of the word, she is a hacker.
She hacks everything that’s hard and makes it easier for herself, friends and now her customers. Through the years she’s gotten pretty good at coming up with unique solutions to complex or near unsolvable problems.
EnginuITy is a product she created that solves many complex workflow issues for MEDITECH customers and takes the burden off their IT staff. She and her coworkers at Galen Healthcare are helping nurses, doctors, coders, quality departments, pharmacists, ancillary care providers, and billing departments increase productivity, revenue, and EMR satisfaction while simultaneously implementing well researched and designed best practice protocols that provide clinical decision support and enhance patient safety.
- Kelly Del Gaudio: @thatMTrulesgirl
- HITlikeaGirl: @HITlikeaGirlpod
- Joy Rios: @askjoyrios
- Robin Roberts: @RRobertseHealth
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Galen EnginuITy
- Kelly Del Gaudio’s LinkedIn
- Meditech Wiki
- Meditech Surveillance Rules Engine
- 2018 Practical Innovation Award Winner
- Operation #NerdyWork
- MUMPS Programming Language
- Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO) Integration
- AHRQ Best Practice Guidelines for VTE Prophylactic
- CMS 2019 ICD-10 Coding Guidelines
- 80/20 Rule (aka The Pareto Principle)
Thanks For Listening
Furthermore, please leave us a review for HIT Like A Girl Podcast on iTunes! We appreciate every review because they play a major role in improving the ranking of the show.