In This Episode, You’ll Hear About
Peggy Losey is a Quality Payment Program consultant assisting practices of all sizes, both regionally and nationally. Her passion and education is patient advocacy. She fulfills this passion by assisting providers through successful participation in federal quality programs. She has assisted hundreds of providers through successful quality programs submissions, helping them realize millions in incentive dollars and avoiding costly financial penalties. Peggy enjoys sharing her knowledge and empowering others toward success through learning environments to audiences both large and small. Outside of work, she’s passionate about flea market shopping around the world. She’s even written a book about it!
- Peggy Losey’s LinkedIn
- Robin Roberts: @RRobertseHealth
- HITlikeaGirl: @HITlikeaGirlpod
- Joy Rios: @askjoyrios
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Regional Extension Centers
- Quality Payment Program
- CMS YouTube Channel
- Master Patient Index
- Peggy’s Book: “Fleahopper loves to travel to flea markets around the world. This book is the story of how the events of my life created a passion and lifestyle of international travel to visit flea markets big and small. Through pictures and words, we visit flea markets in Germany, Spain, Denmark, and France and meet friends along the way. Come on along.”
Thanks For Listening
Furthermore, please leave us a review for HIT Like A Girl Podcast on iTunes! We appreciate every review because they play a major role in improving the ranking of the show.