In This Episode, You’ll Hear About
Whitney Cole is a consultant, speaker, and writer on a mission to help lifesaving, life-changing technology break through the noise and achieve mass user adoption.
She chats with Joy and Robin about her dedication to helping health tech start-ups and enterprises know their customers including how those customers think, feel, and make choices.
Her 3-step process to amplifying the messages of health tech companies increases user engagement and drives customers to buy. She translates difficult technology concepts into simple, approachable, and readable content for your ideal customer.
- Whitney Cole: @mission_maven
- HITlikeaGirl: @HITlikeaGirlpod
- Joy Rios: @askjoyrios
- Robin Roberts: @RRobertseHealth
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Mayo Clinic info: Congenital Heart Defects in Children
- American Heart Association info: Heart Transplant Surgery
- The “10 Best” Period Tracking Apps
- Mission Maven website
- Whitney’s LinkedIn profile
- Preview: The Mission Maven Content Tree:
Thanks For Listening
Furthermore, please leave us a review for HIT Like A Girl Podcast on iTunes! We appreciate every review because they play a major role in improving the ranking of the show.